WestFall Pro Skyloc II 30 Foot SRL
The WestFall Pro Skyloc II features 30′ of galvanized cable inside fiberglass reinforced nylon housing. This self retracting lifeline offers a large carrying handle, making it easy to transport and store. The swiveling connector on the top and a swiveling snap hook on the bottom prevents snags and twisting. The rubber, form-fitted cable grip makes it easy to feed out the cable.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon housing
- Load-bearing steel frame
- Over-sized steel anchor swivel
- Patented, non-centrifugal Fail-Safe locking mechanism
- Lightweight and incredibly rugged
- Exceeds the Class A requirements of ANSI Z359.14
- Exceeds the requirements of OSHA 1910 and 1926
- Working Length: 30′
- Cable Type: Galvanized
- Housing Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Nylon
- Connector: Double Locking with Swivel
- Weight Capacity: 310 lbs
There are no reviews yet.